School of Informatics and
· Research blog
"We are using here a powerful strategy of synthesis: wishful
after writing: quasi-deterministic parallel programming with
LVars. (56 pages)
Lindsey Kuper, Aaron Turon,
Neelakantan R. Krishnaswami and Ryan R. Newton.
Indiana University Technical Report TR710, November 2013.
lattice-theoretical approach to deterministic parallelism with
shared state. (60 pages)
Lindsey Kuper and Ryan
Indiana University Technical Report TR702, October 2012.
in numbers. (104 pages)
David Melski, David Cok,
John Phillips, Scott Wisniewski, Suan Hsi Yong, Nathan Lloyd,
Lindsey Kuper, Denis Gopan, and Alexey Loginov.
- LVars: lattice-based data structures for deterministic
Corporation, Mountain View, CA, October 31, 2013.
RICON West 2013,
San Francisco, CA, October 29, 2013.
Boston, MA, September 23, 2013.
School, New York, NY, June 10, 2013.
- A lattice-based approach to deterministic parallelism.
- A lattice-based approach to deterministic parallelism with
- Rust typeclasses turn trait-er.
- Hacking the Rust object system at Mozilla.
- Some pieces of the Rust object system: extension,
overriding, and self.
- Parametric polymorphism through run-time sealing, or,
theorems for low, low prices!
- A system for testing specifications of CPU semantics, or,
what I did on my summer vacation.
My husband, Alex
Rudnick, is a computational linguist. We like
to run marathons