lvish-2.0: Parallel scheduler, LVar data structures, and infrastructure to build more.
A programming model based on monotonically-growing concurrent data structures.
As a starting point, look at the main module, Control.LVish, as well as one of these papers:
- FHPC 2013: LVars: lattice-based data structures for deterministic parallelism (http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2502326).
- POPL 2014: Freeze after writing: quasi-deterministic parallel programming with LVars (http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2535842).
- PLDI 2014: Taming the Parallel Effect Zoo: Extensible Deterministic Parallelism with LVish (http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~rrnewton/papers/effectzoo-draft.pdf).
If the haddocks are not building, here is a mirror: http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~rrnewton/haddock/lvish/
- 18.104.22.168 - tighten up dependencies; remove unused flags; very minor doc fixes.
- 1.1.2 - many bugfixes, plus a new logging infrastructure, and verification of finite lattices