B665-6 Software Engineering Management
- Syllabus: in
PDF, or an abbreviated version in
- General description of the course and the requirements:
- class participation, including leading one or two discussions
- literature survey paper
- supervision of P465-6/P565-6 project teams
- discussion of Team Management,
especially in the context of P465-6/P565-6.
- Milestone Responsibilities for each of
the P465 milestones.
- An egregiously out-of-date Bibliography
(think of it as a historical survey).
- Related Material
- A topical classification of the above-mentioned biography, in
from U.S.News reports on a growing trend to add
management training to the engineering curriculum.
article from the San Jose Mercury discussing the importance
of management and people skills in hi-tech industries.
- Working Pages:
- Team Pages
- Other Links
- File Repository