Re: Faces audio support - comments please.

Rich Burridge (richb@stard)
Thu, 4 Apr 1991 17:31:03 +1000

Hugues, I apologise in advance for mailing your suggestion to the mailing list
without your permission. I hope you don't find this inappropriate.

} From Hugues.Leroy@irisa.fr
} Date: Thu, 04 Apr 91 09:09:55 +0200
} For audio support, we have xbiff++ with ressources such as:
}
} xbiff*soundBindings:\