Re: Segmentation faults in xfaces with custom script

Ernstjan de Gooyert (gooyert@cs.utwente.nl)
Wed, 02 Oct 1996 11:23:59 +0200

Hello again,

>I've been working on a custom perl script, loosely based on the distributed
>ones, to monitor procmail-created inboxes for each of my mailing lists. It
>works pretty well, except that it dies about every fourth time it checks
>for new mail.
I found a patch which seems to solve our problem. Xfaces won't Seg Fault anymore.
You can find the patch at: ftp.cs.indiana.edu
in the: pub/faces/xfaces directory
The patch which solves the problem is: patch-faber

You will find some other patches too in this directory.
Hope this will help you,

Greetings, Ernst