- R. Hill, M. Hansen, E. Janssen, S.A. Sanders, J. R. Heiman, L. Xiong, A Quantitative Approach for Evaluating the Utility of a Differentially Private Behavioral Science Data, To appear in the Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Healthcare Informatics, September 15-17, 2014, Verona, Italy.
- Raquel Hill, Michael Hansen, Veer Singh, .Quantifying and Classifying Covert Channels on Android., Journal of Mobile Networks and Applications, Springer US. DOI. 10.1007/s11036-013-0482-7, Volume 19 Issue 1, February 2014.
- D. Hassan, R. Hill, .A Language-based Security Approach for Securing Map-Reduce Computations in the Cloud., To appear in the Proceedings of the 6th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing, December 9-12, 2013, Dresden, Germany.
- R. Hill, M. Hansen, E. Janssen, S.A. Sanders, J.R. Heiman, L. Xiong.In the Proceedings of PETools: Workshop on Privacy Enhancing Tools, Held in Conjunction with the Privacy Enhancing Tools Symposium, July 9, 2013, Bloomington, IN.
- M.E. Hansen, R. Hill, S. Wimberly, Detecting Covert Communication on Android. In the Proceedings of the 37th IEEE Conference on Local Computer Networks (LCN 2012), October 22-25, 2012, Clearwater, FL.
- A.C. Solomon, R. Hill, E. Janssen, S.A. Sanders, J.R. Heiman, Uniqueness and How it Impacts Privacy in Health-Related Social Science Datasets. In the Proceedings of the ACM International Health Informatics Symposium (IHI 2012), January 28-30, 2012, Miami, Florida. .
- J. Harris, R. Hill, Static Trust: A Practical Framework for Trusted Networked Devices, In the Proceedings of the 44th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, Information Security and Cyber Crime Track, January 4-7, 2011, Kauai, HI.
- A.C. Solomon, R.Hill, E. Janssen, S.A. Sanders, Privacy and De-Identification in High Dimensional Social Science Datasets. In the Poster Proceedings of the IEEE Symposium on Security and Privacy, May 22-25, 2011, Oakland, California. .
- Jalal Al-Muhtadi, Raquel Hill and Sumayah AlRwais "Access Control using Threshold Cryptography for Ubiquitous Computing Environments". Journal of King Saud University Computer and Information Sciences, No. 2, Vol. 23, (July 2011)
- R. Hill, J. Al-Muhtadi, W. Byrd, An Access Control Framework for Distributing Trust in Pervasive Computing Environments, In the proceedings of 6th IEEE/IFIP Symposium on Trusted Computing and Communications (TrustCom), December 11-13, 2010, Hong Kong, SAR, China.
- J. Harris, R. Hill, Building a Trusted Image for Embedded Communications Systems, 6th Annual Cyber Security and Information Intelligence Workshop, April 21-23, 2010, Oakridge, TN.
- L. Wang, R. Hill, Trust Model for Open Resource Control Architecture, 3rd IEEE International Symposium on Trust, Security and Privacy for Emerging Applications, June 29- July 1, 2010, Bradford, UK.
- R. Hill, J. Camp, Communicating Risk within the GENI Infrastructure, Workshop on GENI and Security, University California, Davis, January 22-23, 2009.
- Gilbert, J.E., MacDonald, J., Hill, R., Sanders, D., Mkpong-Ruffin, I., Cross, E.V., Rouse, K., McClendon, J., & Rogers, G. (2009) Prime III: Defense-in-Depth Approach to Electronic Voting. In the Journal of Information Security and Privacy, 2009
- J. Al-Muhtadi, R. Hill, R. Campbell, D. Mickunas, Context and Location-Aware Encryption for Pervasive Computing Environments, in the Proceedings of the 4th IEEE Conference on Security in Pervasive Computing, and Communications, March 2006, Pisa, Italy.
- R. Hill, S. Myagmar, R. Campbell, Threat Analysis of GNU Software Radio, in the proceedings of the 6th World Wireless Congress, May 2005, San Francisco, CA .
- A. Lee, J. Boyer, C. Drexelius, P. Naldurg, R. Hill, R. Campbell, Supporting Dynamically Changing Authorizations in Pervasive Communication Systems, in the proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Security in Pervasive Computing, April 2005, Boppard, Germany.
- R. Hill, J. Wang, K. Nahrstedt, Quantifying Non-Functional Requirements: A Process Oriented Approach, in the Proceedings of the 12th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference, Kyoto, Japan, September 2004.
- J. Al-Muhtadi, R. Hill, R. Campbell, A Privacy Preserving Overlay for Active Spaces, Ubicomp Privacy Workshop in conjunction with the Sixth International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing, Nottingham, England, September 2004.
- R. Hill, G. Sampemane, A. Ranganathan, R. Campbell, Towards a Framework for Automatically Satisfying Security Requirements, in the proceedings of the Workshop on Specification and Automated Processing of Security Requirements in conjunction with the 19th IEEE International Conference on Automated Software Engineering, Linz Austria, September 2004.
- R. Hill, J. Wang, K. Nahrstedt, Towards a Framework for Quantifying Non-Functional Requirements, Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing, October 2004.
- R. Hill, J. Al-Muhtadi, R. Campbell, A. Kapadia, P. Naldurg, A. Ranganathan, A Middleware Architecture for Securing Ubiquitous Computing Cyber Infrastructures, 5th ACM/IFIP/USENIX International Middleware Conference, October 2004, in IEEE Distributed Systems Online, September 2004.
- R. Hill, H.T. Kung, A Diff-Serv enhanced Admission Control Scheme, in the Proceedings of the IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference, GLOBECOM 2001, November, 2001.
- R. Hill, J. Al-Muhtadi, Building a Trusted Location Service for Pervasive Computing Environments, Technical Report, TR646, Computer Science, Indiana University, 2007.
- R. Hill, Sticky QoS: A Scalable Framework for Resource Reservations, Doctoral Dissertation in Computer Science, Harvard University Division of Engineering and Applied Sciences, November 2002.